Build It Fast.
The Fast Framer's unique design allows you to Build it Fast whether you’re working on a heavy duty construction job or a small DIY project.
- Use the self-gripping sides to steady any material you’re using for construction
- Use the oval opening on the front of the tool to serve as a guide to where you should start the 45-degree angle of the screw or nail when securing studs to a wall frame of any size
- Use the T-Shape design as your self-leveling assistant and save time when fastening studs to the 16-inch center point
- Use the open design on the sides as a top to give you the freedom to fasten any size board or any material at all angles
- Use the rectangular slot on the front which fits a measuring tape to easily mark every 16-inch point that each stud needs to be
- Use the multifunctional tool to free up your hands and avoid fumbling with multiple tools while trying to attach studs in order to build a wall frame
- Use the Fast Framer to lighten your toolbox. Not only is the device itself lightweight, but it has the functionality of a level and square which eliminates the need to carry those extra tools
Whether assembling a project on the ground or securing studs at the standing, vertical position, the Fast Framer helps you complete your project fast.
Building walls and decks made
easy with the Fast Framer.
Build It Right.
The Fast Framer allows you to Build it Right by providing an assistance tool that all skill levels can use. This all-in-one tool will benefit a beginner homeowner or a professional contractor in order to complete wall construction the right way.
This multifunctional tool will lighten your tool box as it eliminates the need for some common construction tools. You'll free up your hands and avoid having to hold multiple tools while trying to attach studs in order to build a frame. Stop juggling a framing square, a level, a tape measure, and a drill all while holding the boards secure. Use the Fast Framer to accomplish your projects.
The Fast Framer Story.
I created the Fast Framer to solve my own struggles constructing a frame for walls when working at my investment properties.
One day, while I was on a job-site with my brother, I thought "I wish there was an easier way to build this wall without all these tools weighing me down". That's when I realized I could create something that eliminated the need for some of the tools in order to free up my hands and build a wall frame more efficiently.
I am not a carpenter and all my remodeling knowledge has been self-taught, so I have a real DIY approach to projects and situations I encounter.
I find joy in helping others succeed and I know the Fast Framer can do that. Whether you're an experienced professional contractor, just starting out, or a true do-it-yourselfer, I'm confident the Fast Framer will help you succeed in all your building projects.