Sheet Metal Capabilities
We produce quality sheet metal parts.
Our capabilities include, but are not limited to: precision handling of thin and thick steel (.500" maximum), stainless steel (.250" maximum) and aluminum (.180" maximum). We produce quality sheet metal parts for the medical, lighting, computer, communications, food service and transportation industries. Please feel free to visit our Part Gallery for samples of our products.
The Laser Cutting Department is responsible for cutting sheet metal, etching and profiling parts to finished sizes. The laser system is computer driven with high precision according to specifications called for in the engineering design.
TRUMPF Model 2030 TruLaser:
The TRUMPF TruLaser enables F3 to cut nearly any shape, regardless of its complexity with increased cutting speed and improved cut quality. Its strength lies in its ability to quickly process the widest range of material types and thicknesses, distortion-free. This new automated laser system provides flexible cutting through thin and thick steel (.500" maximum), stainless steel (.250" maximum) and aluminum (.180" maximum) sheet material processing within a 5-by-10 foot work area. Additionally, it utilizes an automated loading system which loads and unloads the sheet material allowing for shortened production times.
Punching & Forming
The Punching and Forming Work Center punches holes in the sheet metal, stamping countersinks and profiling the parts to their finished size.
TRUMPF Sheetmetal Fabrication Center;
- Tonnage: 19
- Working Range: 50 x 80 Without Repositioning
- Positioning Accuracy: +/- 0.004"
- Maximum Sheet Thickness: 0.25"
Our Forming Department is responsible for forming sheet metal parts into the profiles desired by our customers.
TRUMPF TruBend 5085 - 94 Ton CNC Press Brake:
- Off-line 3D Bend Programming with TRUMPF TruTops
- Rapid upper & lower hydraulic tool clamping
- Four (4) axis CNC Back Gauge
- CNC Crowning to allow stage bending with +/-0.397 Ram Inclination
- 24.2 Open Height; 87 Bending Length
- High-Precision laser hardened tooling
AccurPress 130 Ton x 14' CNC Press Brake
- 2' Left Side Horn for Box Forming
- Please call for quoted capabilities
AccurPress 6' Length X 8" Stroke X 60 Ton High Precision CNC Press Brake
- +/-0.0002" Ram Positioning and precision CNC powered back gauge
- Programmable in, out, up, and down motion of the fingers.
Our Spot Welding department is responsible for joining two or more pieces of sheet metal, with minimal set-up, fixturing and labor.
Amada Table Spot Welder
- 3 Phase Voltage Welding Technology
- Water Cooled Table
H & H 50 KVA Press Welder
- Throat Depth: 18"-24"
- Voltage: 440V
- Stoke: 2" Weld Stroke
Lors Spot Welder
- Rocker & Arm Style
- Throat Depth: 24".
The F3 Welding Department features five welding stations that perform Mig and Tig welding on stainless steel, steel and aluminum from 24 gauge to 1/2" thick.
- 5 Welding Stations peforming Mig and Tig welding
Grinding & Polishing
Our grinding and polishing department is responsible for the finish our customer desires on their finished product. Whether your parts are raw, grained, plated or painted this step creates the professional appearance expected for a finished sheet metal part or assembly. This is why we have the two machines shown below dedicated to this process.
Systech Torit Model DB-2000 Downdraft Table
- Table Dimension 36" x 48"
- Downdraft table for Welding and Grinding
Kuhlmeyer Type ZBS Grinding / Graining Machine
- Suitable to process welded stainless steel components economically
- Flexible grinding belts create a "grained" appearance and superb finish
- We have two of these pieces of equipment.
Self Clinching Fastener Insertion Presses
Haeger 824 Plus Insertion Press
- 8 Ton Haeger Hardware Insertion Press with metric and standard metal joining tooling and Tog~L~Loc(R) sheet metal joining system.
Haeger 824 Plus Insertion Press with Touch Screen & Bowl Feeder
- 4 Station Turret
- Automatic Feed